TC1000 Series Weather Sentry™
The TC1000 series Weather Sentry™ rain diverting system is the ultimate answer to water infiltration at the dock. Either as a complete unit when combined with “L” style side pads or as a retrofit head member only that gets mounted over a standard seal, “L” style seal, soft-sided shelter and even a rigid shelter.
It tightly seals the entire trailer roof to block out water and provide access to full trailer height. Unique patented head pivot assembly provides automatic positioning and tension for the industries tightest seal. Advanced design stands up to years of dependable service. The TC1000 series is perfect for usage when drive approach slopes into the building allowing rain water to funnel into the dock area. The simple design for easy installation equals an affordable way to protect goods and employees.
MODELS AND BASE FABRIC:
TC1000 Complete Unit:
- Rough Flex™ base with Max Flex™ reinforcement on header & “L” pads
- Heavy Usage
TC1000 Header Assembly for Use over Existing:
- Rough Flex™ base with max flex™ reinforcement on header
- Heavy Usage
- Standard complete unit for door openings 9’W x 10’H x 18” projection
- Patented spring biased head pivot assembly with automatic positioning and tension for air infiltration
- Head frame of structural steel tubing with translucent fiberglass houses patented head pivot assembly
- “L” style side pads with bottom filler panel for air infiltration
- Header portion is raked fro drainage
- Base fabric of Rough Flex™ with Max Flex™ reinforcement pleats on header & “L” pads
- Minimum of 4” dock bumper projection required for level approach with standard trailers
TC1000 Series Weather Sentry™ Features:
- Most Consistent & Efficient Seal Across Varying Trailer Heights
- Sealing Efficiency Protects Personnel & Property
- Increases Loading Dock Safety While Improving Comfort & Productivity
- Available as a Single Unit with “L” Style Side Pads or Header Retrofits Existing Installed Seals & Shelters
- Unique Patented Head Pivot Assembly Provides Automatic Positioning & Tension for a Tight Seal
- Tightly Seals the Entire Width of the Trailer Roof, Blocks Water & Gives Access to Full Trailer Height
- Yellow Guide Stripes on the “L” Pad Assist the Driver in Positioning the Trailer
- Bottom Filler Panel at Each “L” Pad Aids in Preventing Air Flow into the Loading Dock Area
- Rough Flex™ Base Fabric with Superior Performance Max Flex™ Reinforcement on Header & “L” Pads Provide Maximum Durability
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.