PLD Dock Lift
PLD Dock Lift
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Efficient hydraulic power unit simplifies servicing.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- IML offers a 1-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable lift.
- Simple Up/Down pushbutton operation.
- Throw-over bridge conveniently covers transition gaps.
- Hinged approach ramp simplifies loading/offloading.
- Permanent handrails allow for safe maneuvering of workers.
- Beveled platform sides protect workers' feet and toes.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
PLD Dock Lift Features:
|Model||Travel (inches)||Capacity (lbs#)||Lowered Height (inches)||Raised Height (inches)||Base Frame Width||Base Frame Length||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)|
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.