“HED” Series Hydraulic Edge Of Dock Leveler
The “HED” Series represent a low cost hydraulically operated unit that bridges the gap between building and truck where a minimal variance exists between dock and truck with a recommended working range of +/-3” and a maximum operating range of +/-5” above and below dock level. A standard Nema 4 single pushbutton control provides easy activation of deck and lip. The “HED” has quiet dependable operation via a two cylinder design with deck and lip cylinders. The motor/pump mounts in readily accessible area on a shelf under the unit.
The “HED” comes complete with automatic and hydraulic restore functions. Once trailer pulls away unit automatically stores and if trailer stays at dock unit can be stored hydraulically without the need to move trailer. It is Post Office approved with use of 3” high runoff guard for mail cart and personnel protection. Usage of an available 17” lip allows the HED to service refrigerated trailers.
“HED” Series Hydraulic Edge Of Dock Leveler Features:
- Nema 4 single button control panel provides easy push button operation for smooth, consistent operation
- Full hydraulic control and operation via a dual cylinder design with lip and deck cylinders
- Cold rolled steel hinge pins and secondary gussets for added strength and longevity
- Grease fittings throughout unit
- High strength steel safety tread plate for deck and lip 55,000 lb yield tensile
- Heavy duty bumper blocks with Tuf-Cord bumpers – projection of 18” from wall
- 15” yieldable lip
- Recommended working range of +/-3” and a maximum operating range of +/-5” above and below dock level
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (727) 490-8839.