“TPR™” Automatic Vehicle Restraint
The TPR™ truck positioned vehicle restraint is designed to automatically position itself and secure a trailer’s rear impact guard (RIG) to reduce the likelihood of premature trailer separation during the loading/ unloading process.
The TPR is designed to withstand a pulling force in excess of 35,000 lbs, and has a service range of 4” to 10” horizontally from the face of the dock bumpers and 9” to 27” vertically above drive approach. The integral motor, gear and brake assembly is specifically designed for the TPR. The TPR vehicle restraint is highly adaptable to new or existing loading docks.
“TPR™” Automatic Vehicle Restraint Features:
- Industry Proven Truck Positioned Restraint Mechanism
- Advanced Three Light Communication System
- LED Internal and External Lights
- Interior and Exterior Signage
- Standard Keyed Bypass/Override Switch
- Low Profile 9” Carriage - Service Range 9”to 27” Off Grade
- Restraining Force In Excess of 30,000 lbs.
- Zinc Plated Track and Housing Provides High Corrosion Resistance
- Zerk Grease Fitting on Roller Shaft For Ease of Maintenance
- Exclusive Designed Gear Motor Keeps Hook Continuously Engaged
- Captures NHTSA Regulation “Rear Impact Guards (RIG) and Meets ANSI Spec MH30.3 Standards
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.