TC900 Series Soft Sided
The TC 900 series soft sided shelter services a wide variety of vehicle sizes and types, while providing full unimpeded access to the interior of the trailer. It has durable foam side frames that are mounted to double kiln dried lumber at the wall with removable side curtains attached to high impact polypropylene on inside of foam pads at the face. The TC900 series shelter comes standard with a structurally self supported head canopy that is translucent and raked for drainage. Head and side curtains have ScotchPly® stays. The soft sides on the shelter prevent damage to the shelter from any off center trailers. Bottom draft pads are standard.
MODELS AND BASE FABRIC:
TC910 — 22 oz. Vinyl ---- Medium usage
TC920 — 40 oz. Vinyl ---- Medium to Heavy usage
TC940 — Truk Flex™ ---- Heavy usage
TC950 — Rough Flex™ -- Medium usage
TC960 — Max Flex™ ----- Very heavy usage
- Standard unit is 12’ wide x 11’ high x 18” projection with 36” curtain drop for 10’W x 10’H opening
- Head curtain has five fiberglass stays, four overlapping wear pleats per side & wind straps
- Side curtains have closed cell neoprene sealing edge, bottom wear panels & fiberglass stays max 16” O.C.
- Removable side curtains mount to high impact polypropylene on inside edge of foam side pads
- Structurally supported head canopy with translucent fiberglass
- 22 oz. vinyl base fabric
- One pair foam bottom draft pads
- 7’0” between side panels at face
TC900 Series Soft Sided Features:
- Services a wide variety of high volume traffic with varying widths & heights
- Impact absorbing foam filled side frames eliminate wood & fiberglass side frames & allows the use of standard bumpers in place of steel guards
- Integral structurally supported head canopy is translucent to allow light & raked for drainage – eliminates any need for other canopy above opening
- Provides full unimpeded access to trailer
- Two added layers of fabric on side curtains reinforce bottom & prolong life
- Flexible ScotchPly® stays enable curtains to tightly seal against trailer
- Durapleat®(s) on the outer upper edge of side curtains protect against tears
- Yellow guide stripes to assist positioning of trailers
- Foam bottom draft pads at each side help prevent air flow into the loading dock area
- Wide Selection of Highly Durable Fabrics & Wear Surfaces to Maximize Durability
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.