“STOP-TITE®” Manual Vehicle Restraint Series
The “Stop-Tite®” M, MML & MAL are all manually activated restraints via an operate handle. They all have a unique dual locking restraint arm that minimizes “trailer creep” for safety. These manually operated restraints all have a low profile non-impact design for wall and driveway mount. All three (3) types have a protective debris guard and an industrial grade powder coat finish. The M version is manual operation and signs only.
The MML version is manual operation and a manually operated communication system changed via a selector switch on an internal control panel that sequences the red/green inside/outside lights. The MAL version comes equipped with switching that will automatically sequence the inside/outside red/green lights. All three (3) versions feature a full one (1) year base warranty on all structural, hydraulic and electrical components. They also meet all current NHTSA regulations.
“STOP-TITE®” Manual Vehicle Restraint Series Features:
- Manually activated restraint via an operate handle
- Light Communication System with red/green inside/outside lights on MML and MAL
- Manual operation of lights with MML and automatic light operation with MAL
- Low profile, non-impact design (wall or driveway mount)
- Unique dual locking restraint arm to minimize “trailer creep”
- Protective black/yellow debris guard
- Designed to accommodate rear impact guard (RIG) outlined in 1998 NHTSA regulation
- One (1) year base warranty on structural, hydraulic and electrical components
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.