Bar Lift Barrier
IML’s Bar-Lift Barrier prevents lift trucks from driving off the dock. Hydraulic operation provides years of uncomplicated service for use with mechanical, air operated and hydraulic dock levelers. IML’s Bar-Lift Barrier can also be installed on docks with no levelers. The equipment is rated to withstand repeated impacts by a 10,000 lb. load moving at 4 mph. Standard units are 12’1” wide and include stanchion, barrier arm, and receiver pocket in safety yellow for ease of recognition. Also available are customized widths and gusseted models to protect the bottom panel of overhead doors.
Bar Lift Barrier Features:
- Easy push button activation
- A standard 1.5 HP self-contained power unit, 115 volt single phase standard
- Rated to withstand impacts by a 10,000 lb. load moving at 4 mph
- Ability to protect overhead door from damage
- Prevents fork lift from falling off loading dock
- Can be interlocked to work with hydraulic leveler
- Deadman control
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (727) 490-8839.