Stage Gangway Overview:
Safely access a ship or barge from your dock.
Do you embark or disembark, ships, barges or tankers? Are you looking for a unit to carry on board so you are prepared for the next port of call? Do you need flexibility with the tide and variation in a ship’s empty and laden deck elevations? We understand each situation is unique – let IML help you choose what type of stage gangway will fit your needs and budget.
Rely on gangways that meet OSHA standards.
In your business time is money. IML can make sure your equipment safely provides the access you need – while keeping your operation up and running.
- Stage gangways come in many shapes and sizes to fit your diverse needs
- Rigid handrails provide a sturdy access from point A to point B, especially over longer distances or carrying a load
- Rope handrail design can help keep weight down for higher portability
- Curved tread models provide access to a wide variety of working angles for fall protection
- Can be equipped with rollers on the dock side, allowing your gangway to conform with the ship’s movement
- Optional slip resistant coating with angled cleats
IML’ gangways ensure fall prevention to keep your work force on the job and minimize downtime – ultimately leading to higher revenue.
Industrial Manlifts is YOUR total aerial access solution provider. We can customize any aerial access solution for any project.
Operators standing by, (888) 730-8377.