Marine GW500 Access Ladder
Put our Marine GW500 Access Ladder to work for your most critical jobs.
Marine GW500 Access Ladder Specifications and Summary:
- Available as a single rung model (MBL) or double rung model (DMBL), with or without handrails
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and resists corrosion
- 1-1/4" OD serrated rungs reduce slippage hazards
- Open truss construction reduces weight and wind resistance
- Heavy-duty swivel safety shoes with thick rubber tread improve footing on many surfaces
- Heavy-duty 1-1/2" aluminum Tee extrusion rail construction for greater strength and rigidity
- Handrail models - handrails start 4’ from the bottom of the ladder
- Rugged equal height truss construction affords a distributed load capacity of 2000 lbs.
- Constructed of 6000 series marine grade aluminum alloy for durability
- 24” wide aluminum deck plate features a slip-resistant coating and aluminum angle cleats for better traction and added safety
- Available with 5-1/2” rollers on dock side, allowing for variations in ship’s float
- Curved tread models available
- Faster and more economical: one person can do the work of two or more in a fraction of the time
- Safer: the potential for injury and all of its costs is reduced to its lowest when partial or full automation replaces brute strength
- More environmentally responsible: less risk of leaks and spills caused when “hoses rupture
Industrial Manlifts is YOUR total aerial access solution provider. We can customize any aerial access solution for any project.
Operators standing by, (888) 730-8377.