Bowed Truss Gangway
Bowed Truss Gangway Overview:
Safely access a ship or barge from your dock.
Do you embark or disembark, ships, barges or tankers? Are you looking for a unit to carry on board so you are prepared for the next port of call? Do you need flexibility with the tide and variation in a ship’s empty and laden deck elevations? We understand each situation is unique – let IML help you choose what type of stage gangway will fit your needs and budget.
Bowed Truss Gangway Benefits:
Rely on gangways that meet OSHA standards.
In your business time is money. IML can make sure your equipment safely provides the access you need – while keeping your operation up and running.
- Stage gangways come in many shapes and sizes to fit your diverse needs
- Rigid handrails provide a sturdy access from point A to point B, especially over longer distances or carrying a load
- Rope handrail design can help keep weight down for higher portability
- Curved tread models provide access to a wide variety of working angles for fall protection
- Can be equipped with rollers on the dock side, allowing your gangway to conform with the ship’s movement
- Optional slip resistant coating with angled cleats
IML gangways ensure fall prevention to keep your work force on the job and minimize downtime – ultimately leading to higher revenue.
Industrial Manlifts is YOUR total aerial access solution provider. We can customize any aerial access solution for any project. Operators standing by, (888) 730-8377.