Shallow Pit Mounted Truck Leveler
Shallow Pit Mounted Truck LevelerDurability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends life of the platform deck.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- IML offers a 1-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable lift.
- Efficient and highly serviceable hydraulic power unit reduces downtime.
- Simple Up/Down pushbutton operation.
- Full-width approach ramp facilitates truck positioning.
- Solid steel side skirts protect openings and pinch points.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
|Model||Travel (inches)||Capacity (lbs#)||Lowered Height (inches)||Raised Height (inches)||Minimum Platform Width||Minimum Platform Length||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)|