“RRH” Series Rail Ramp Hydraulic Leveler
“RRH” Series Rail Ramp Hydraulic LevelerThe “RRH” Series is structurally designed for the most demanding applications with easy push button convenience for smooth, consistent operation plus outstanding toughness and dependability in your most challenging rail dock operations.IML offers a rail ramp hydraulic dock leveler to meet your rail dock needs while providing low lifetime ownership costs and years of trouble free service with the industry’s best built-in safety. They are normally mounted on face of wall but can also be put into a short recessed pit. Various sizes and capacities allow for flexibility. Hydraulic rail ramp levelers have added safety features and save time in operation and maintenance. They come in ramp widths of 6’, 6’6”, 7’, 7’6”,8’ and 8’6” with centerline track dimensions of 8’7” to 9’4” and 9’5” to 11’0”. Standard capacities for the “RRH” Series are 40K, 50K and 60K CIR (Comparative Industry Rating). “RRH” Series Rail Ramp Hydraulic Leveler Features:
- Easy push button operation for smooth, consistent operation with a hydraulic system that provides for full float at all positions
- Power-up and power-down control panel with constant pressure push buttons for safety
- Dual maintenance struts included for added safety
- Structural “C” & “I” Beam Deck Supports
- Rear embed channel included with each RRH has factory installed hinges for ease of installation
- Run off guards on deck with end loading support arms
- Roller trolley assembly for lateral movement in certain applications
- Transformer for single incoming power feed
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.