“MEDLF” Series Mechanical Edge Of Dock Lift FreeLeveler
“MEDLF” Series Mechanical Edge Of Dock Lift FreeLevelerThe “MEDLF” Series are low cost units meant for a captive fleet of trucks with a similar bed height. They normally mount to the face of the dock and can be placed in a small recessed pit. This is a light duty low cost alternative to the in pit style full size dock leveler. Also used when a pit cannot be utilized or as a retrofit. The “MEDLF” Series is typically used in an environment with minimal difference between trailer bed and dock and the unit is typically mounted to the dock face. Operation is a two step process with a “lift free” handle to place the unit in the trailer. They come with bumper block assemblies and are available in 66”, 72”, 78” and 84” standard operable widths. Capacities available are 20K, 25K, 30K and 35K CIR (Comparative Industry Rating). “MEDLF” Series Mechanical Edge Of Dock Lift FreeLeveler Features:
- Heavy duty operate handle with roller-bearing lift mechanism for easy “lift free” operation
- Torsion spring easily adjustable operation
- Cold rolled steel hinge pins and secondary gussets for added strength and longevity
- Grease fittings throughout unit
- High strength steel safety tread plate for deck and lip 55,000 lb yield tensile
- Heavy duty bumper blocks with Tuf-Cord bumpers – projection of 15” from wall
- 15” yieldable lip
- Recommended working range of +/-3” and a maximum operating range of +/-5” above and below dock level
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.