The Dock Shelter long wear Vestex V-42 fabric is highly resistant to abrasion and tearing. Fiberglass staves are sewn into the flaps.
Dock ShelterThe Dock Shelter is for use with doors up to 10'W x 10'H. Reduces oversized doors to match truck opening.
- The Dock Shelter long wear Vestex V-42 fabric is highly resistant to abrasion and tearing.
- Fiberglass staves are sewn into the flaps.
- Seal is formed along the sides and top of trailer when the vertical and top panels are pushed inward by the trailer. Recommend minimum 10" trailer penetration for a good seal.
- Supporting structure is made of 2 x 4 wolmanized lumber.
- Shelter is protected by safety yellow steel guide protectors.
- The top header piece measures 132"W and contains a drop curtain which measures 36"H.
- Two vertical pieces measure 126" tall with vertical flaps measuring 21"W.
- When installed the shelter will close door opening down to 90"W x 90"H opening (between flaps). Includes two yellow steel guide protectors and foam-filled corner pads for extra sealing action.
Dock Shelter Specifications:
|Model Number||Projection||Overall Height||Overall Width||Door Opening||Weight lbs.|