“MA” Series Air Powered Levelers
The “MA” Series is designed to provide easy push button pneumatic operation along with dependability and strength in light to medium to some heavy duty applications. The “MA” offers a practical alternative to achieve easy push button smooth, consistent operation like the “H” and “HP” hydraulics with the same built in safety, durability and toughness. Ease of clean out and servicing are features of all IML levelers.
Your budget, your safety and trouble free service continue to be number one with IML. They are also most often mounted in a pre-formed pit at the dock commonly used to reduce the grade between the dock floor and the trailer bed. Various sizes and capacities allow for a large amount of flexibility. The “MA” air operated levelers have built in safety features and save time in operation and maintenance. They come in 6’, 6’6” & 7’ standard widths and 6’, 8’ & 10’ standard lengths. Standard capacities are 25K, 30K, 35K, 40K, 45K and 55K CIR (Comparative Industry Rating).
“MA” Series Air Powered Levelers Features:
- Easy push button operation for smooth, consistent operation with an air powered system that provides for full float at all positions.
- Automatic lip extension with yieldable lip
- Below dock end load capability
- Full width rear hinge mounted in compression with structural channel support
- Single phase 115V motor with simple single button control
- Low maintenance design
- Integral maintenance strut is lockout/tagout compliant with lip support strut that also allows convenient servicing of the lip
- Standard operable range of 12” above dock level and 12” below dock level
- Full range toe guards
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.