Double Wide Scaffold Extension 65
The Double Wide Scaffold Extension 65 (65 1/4 inches high) is the most versatile of all aluminum scaffolds and can be used in many applications including aircraft maintenance or used on stairways. Rolling Towers can be quickly and safely erected up to 44 feet with no tools required. Multiple spans can be combined.
- Height 65 1/4"
- Width 50-25/32"
- 2 Single Wide Upper End Frames
- 1 Horizontal Brace
- 2 Diagonal Braces
- Available in 6 FT, 8 FT, or 10 FT Sets
- Sure-Grip joints provide superior strength compared to traditional welding
- Color coding for easy brace identification
- Easily adjusts for uneven surfaces
- Adjustable legs and locking casters
- Computer numeric controlled manufacturing process insures precise specifications on all frames and components
- Aircraft grade drawn aluminum tubing with solid castings on all frames
Designed to the strict guidelines of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the regulations of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA).
Ships anywhere in the United States and Internationally.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377