CENTRAAIR® Series Air Powered Levelers
CENTRAAIR® Series Air Powered LevelersThe CentraAir® Series is designed to incorporate the use of common plant air combined with an industrial automotive grade air bellows system to raise and lower the platform. The CentraAir offers a practical alternative to achieve easy push button smooth, consistent operation, it can also be manually activated via a lanyard control located at the back of the leveler. Ease of clean out and servicing are features of all IML levelers. Your budget, your safety and trouble free service continue to be number one with McGuire. They are also most often mounted in a pre-formed pit at the dock commonly used to reduce the grade between the dock floor and the trailer bed. Various sizes and capacities allow for a large amount of flexibility. The CentraAir air operated levelers are an environmentally friendly addition to any material handling operation.. They come in 6’, 6’6” & 7’ standard widths and 6’, 8’ & 10’ standard lengths. Standard capacities are 25K, 30K, 35K, 40K, 45K and 55K CIR (Comparative Industry Rating). CENTRAAIR® Series Air Powered Levelers Features:
- Electrical or pneumatic push button or lanyard control
- Ideally suited for power starved applications
- Powered by in-plant air system or dedicated compressor
- Proven industrial air bellows technology
- Low maintenance design - few moving parts
- Automatic lip extension with yeildable lip
- Below dock end load capability
- Full width rear hinge mounted in compression with structural channel support
- Integral maintenance strut is lockout/tagout compliant with lip support strut that also allows convenient servicing of the lip
- Standard operable range of 12” above dock level and 12” below dock level
- Full range toe guards
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.