IML Barrier Lip Leveler prevents lift trucks from driving off the edge of the dock in both the stored cross traffic and below dock end loading position. When in use in the back of a trailer the Barrier Lip offers a smooth transition between the platform and lip. The IML Barrier Lip Leveler provides full time protection while allowing end load operations. When utilized with a IML hydraulic leveler and vehicle restraint, the Barrier Lip offers the best combination for unsurpassed dock safety.Barrier Lip Features:
- Smooth transition between the leveler platform and lip
- 5” high standard barrier on deck edge with 7” high optional
- End loads are achievable and have full safety lip protection
- Single button control of leveler or optional auto return feature with selector switch
- Expanded steel metal to close off openings between leveler beams
- Barrier provides ‘full time’ protection in below dock end load and stored positions
- Rated to withstand being impacted by a 10,000 lb load moving at 4 m.p.h.
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.