“VSH” Series Vertical Storing Hydraulic Leveler
The “VSH” Series is structurally designed for the most demanding applications with easy push button convenience for smooth, consistent operation plus outstanding toughness and dependability in your most challenging dock operations. IML offers a vertically storing hydraulic dock leveler to meet any of your dock equipment needs while providing low lifetime ownership costs and years of trouble free service with the industry’s best built-in safety.
They are mounted in either a single pre-formed pit or a long shelf pit for multiple units.. Various sizes and capacities allow for a large amount of flexibility. Hydraulic vertical store levelers have added safety features and save time in operation and maintenance. They come in 6’, 6’6” & 7’ standard widths and 5’ and 6’ standard lengths with 8’ available. Standard capacities for the “VSH” Series are 40K, 45K and 50K CIR (Comparative Industry Rating).
“VSH” Series Vertical Storing Hydraulic Leveler Features:
- Easy push button operation for smooth, consistent operation with a hydraulic system that provides for full float at all positions
- Power-up and power-down control panel with constant pressure push buttons for safety
- Below dock end load capability
- Dual maintenance struts included for added safety
- Structural “C” & “I” Beam Deck Supports
- 4-way high tensile 50,000 minimum yield A572 safety tread plate for deck and lip
- Mechanical locking mechanism with push button release or added safety
- 3” high safety run-off guards are included on platform
- Rear embed channel included with each VSH has factory installed hinges for ease of installation
- Standard operable range of 10” above dock level and 8” below dock level
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.