Toyota 26 Foot AC Electric Scissor Lift SV2632D
Toyota 26 Foot AC Electric Scissor Lift SV2632DIML's new Toyota 26 Foot AC Electric Scissor Lift SV-Series feature an AC drive system to provide leading performance with minimum service requirements. This industry-first drive system features no directional contactors or wearable parts thus reducing planned maintenance. Because there are fewer moving parts maintenance is simpler, and access is made easier for inspections to keep you working longer. The standard 90-degree steering angle makes it simple to maneuver in tight workspaces and the SV-Series features an extra-long 39 inches extension platform for increased productivity.
Toyota 26 Foot AC Electric Scissor Lift SV2632D Features:
- AC drive motors and specially designed inverter allow longer duty cycles (up to 1.5 times greater than DC or Hydraulic based systems) and faster traveling speeds.
- Optional proportional steering system is available for steering wheel-style control.
- 90-degree maximum steering angle enables easy turns in small workspaces.
- Loading is easy with compact stowed height as low as 5’7” with the fold down handrail option.
- Simpler, easier maintenance:
- Fewer parts in the AC (Brushless) drive motors means less maintenance time.
- Batteries are housed in a single easy to slide out side compartment, making access effortless.
- The hydraulic section is fully accessible keeping service time to a minimum.
- An exclusive brushless AC drive system is featured on all IML SV electric scissor lifts to provide leading performance with minimum service requirements. This industry-ﬁrst drive system features no directional contactors to maintain and has run times up to 1.5 times greater than DC or hydraulic based systems.
- The compact steer system allows for a full 90-degree turning angle, giving the SV-Series a very tight turning radius.
- An extra long 39-inch extension platform allows the operator to work a larger area to increase productivity without moving the unit.
- While descending a slope, the SV-Series keeps the speed of the unit at a constant rate to improve handling and control.
- Fold down hand rails are easily collapsed by simply removing some pins to ﬁt through narrow aisles and doorways.
- An optional proportional steering system is featured on the SV-Series offering steering wheel style control and auto-centering steering system. This allows a wide range of operators to become quickly familiar with operating the unit.
- The SV-Series features one of the lowest stowed heights of all models in the industry. The fold down handrail system includes a spring loaded entry gate.
- The SV-Series features all steel construction of both the chassis and the platform.
- The platform features heavy wall square tubing for the platform rails to provide a very strong rail system.
- End caps are found in all tube ends and the lower rail sections have nylon bushings to allow easy extension of the deck.
- All items such as cords and plugs are routed to limit damage from impacts while driving the unit, keeping repairs to a minimum.
- Recessed lower control panel provides easy control of the unit while providing protection from damage.
- The IML AC drive system features AC Brushless motors to create a virtually maintenance free drive system.
- Batteries are contained in a single easy to slide out side compartment. Full access is provided without tipping down the compartment or having to go from one side of the unit to the other.
- The hydraulic and controller section is easily accessed on a swing out tray, keeping service time to a minimum.
Industrial Manlifts is YOUR total aerial access solution provider. We can customize any aerial access solution for any project. Operators standing by, (888) 730-8377