TC300 Series Flexible Steel Frame
The TC 300 series flexible steel frame shelter services a wide variety of vehicle sizes and types, while providing full unimpeded access to the interior of the trailer. The flexible steel X arm frame yields to misguided vehicles and aids in the prevention of costly building and shelter damage. If an off-center trailer contacts the frame it moves upwards and back to prevent potential damage to the wall and/or shelter.
After the vehicle leaves the X arm design returns the frame to its original position. The top is raked to promote drainage and top and sides are covered with a translucent fabric to protect from the elements and permit light to enter. Two steel protectors and bottom draft pads are standard.
MODELS AND BASE FABRIC:
TC310 — 22 oz. Vinyl ---- Medium usage
TC320 — 40 oz. Vinyl ---- Medium to Heavy usage
TC340 — Truk Flex™ ---- Heavy usage
TC350 — Rough Flex™ -- Medium usage
TC360 — Max Flex™ ----- Very heavy usage
- Standard unit is 11’6” wide x 11’ high x 24” projection with 36” curtain drop for 10’W x 10’H opening
- Head curtain has five fiberglass stays, four overlapping wear pleats per side & wind straps
- Side curtains have closed cell neoprene sealing edge, bottom wear panels & fiberglass stays max 16” O.C.
- Galvanized steel X arms and steel tube framework
- 22 oz. vinyl base fabric
- One pair foam bottom draft pads & one pair of structural steel protector assemblies
- 7’0” between side panels at face
TC300 Series Flexible Steel Frame Features:
- Services a wide variety of high volume traffic with varying widths & heights
- Durable frame of double kiln dried pressure treated lumber at rear, galvanized steel tube framing & X-arm sides with raked header to permit drainage
- Flexible translucent covering provides protection from the elements & admits light
- Flexible ScotchPly® stays enable curtains to tightly seal against trailer
- Durapleat®(s) on the outer upper edge of side curtains protect against tears
- Two added layers of fabric on side curtains reinforce bottom & prolong life
- Provides full unimpeded access to the interior of the trailer
- Yellow guide stripes to assist positioning of trailers
- Two foam bottom draft pads help prevent air flow into the loading dock area
- Wide selection of highly durable fabrics & wear surfaces to maximize durability
- Steel bumper stop assembly protects the shelter from misguided trailers
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.