Spiral Lift Mechanical Scissor Lifts
Spiral Lift Mechanical Scissor LiftsDurability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Extremely rigid Spiralift stacking column mechanism provides stable load support throughout the lift's travel.
- IML offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable mechanical scissors lift.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the lift during inspection and routine maintenance.
- 1 to 1 ratio of actuator stroke to lift travel provides a more repeatable and accurate programmed elevation stop.
- Programmable mechanical drive allows the lift to be called/sent to multiple pre-determined levels.
- Stopped elevations are maintained indefinitely - a critical asset for alignment and precision applications.
- Drive motors are rated for variable frequency drive control signals.
- Over-travel and Under-travel limit switches are mounted in the lift base frame to prevent the mechanical actuator from self-destructing by overextending the actuator stroke.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
|Model||Travel (inches)||Capacity (lbs#)||Lowered Height (inches)||Raised Height (inches)||Base Frame Width||Base Frame Length||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)|