Single Leaf Bascule Bridge
Single Leaf Bascule BridgeDurability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum ¼ inch thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends life of the platform deck.
- Structural steel channels in the transfer bridge ensure additional rigidity and resistance to twisting or bending of the unit under load.
- Chrome plating improves durability of the rods and extends the life of the cylinders and the seals.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Heavy duty remote power unit with weather-proof cover offers easy access for inspection and maintenance.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- IML offers an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable equipment.
- One-touch operator controls engage or disengage safety wings during raising and lowering sequences.
- Automatic, hydraulic safety "wings" stabilize the bascule bridge during storage and relax pressure in the hydraulic circuit.
- Non-skid surface minimizes slipping & loss of traction in wet conditions.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these bridges the most structurally sound bridge in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
|Model||Capacity (lbs#)||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Tilt (degrees)|