Series 35 Manual Turntable
Series 35 Manual TurntableDurability and Quality
- Chrome plated center kingpin prevents corrosion of the pin and reduces wear on the sprocket center bearing.
- High impact, spiral wound bearing at the main pivot point provides maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion, impact, and uneven loads.
- 1/2-inch-thick steel platform minimizes deck deflection and maximizes load stability.
- IML offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable turntable.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Lowest turning forces in the industry.
- 4-inch lowered height allows greater on and off load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range.
- Lag-down holes in the base allow for easier relocation.
- Turntable retention system prevents the platform from tipping during any type of edge or off-center loading.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
|Model||Capacity (lbs#)||Lowered Height (inches)||Base Frame Width||Base Frame Length||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)|