High Capacity Powered Turntable
High Capacity Powered TurntableDurability and Quality
- Chrome-plated center kingpin prevents corrosion of the pin and reduces wear on the sprocket center bearing.
- Minimum 1/2" thick steel platform minimizes deck deflection and maximizes load stability.
- Steel support in upper and lower frames provide additional structural rigidity and resistance to twisting and bending of the tilter under load.
- High-capacity center ring bearing resists highly eccentric loads, and ball bearing design greatly reduces turning friction and minimizes motor torque requirements, extending motor life.
- IML offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable turntable.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication
- Lag-down holes in the base allow for easier relocation.
- Both single-direction and bi-directional controls are available.
- Drive motors are rated for variable frequency drive control signals.
- Ring bearing design prevents the turntable platform from tipping during any type of edge or off-center loading
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
|Model||Capacity (lbs#)||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length|
|SRP SP TBD||50000||144||144|