Series 1700 Rolling Ladder
The Series 1700 Rolling Ladder has the same features and climbing angle as the Series 1200, but ships disassembled at a lower freight class.
- The series covers nine through 15 steps.
- Nine step ladders through eleven are packaged in shrinkwrap.
- Twelve step and taller ladders ship skid mounted.
- The ladder is powder coated with high gloss powder.
- Pick your color from our 11 stock choices.
- The steps are 7" deep, with the top step being your choice of 12" and 24".
- Tread selections are Performa tread for highest slip resistance, expanded metal mesh or Grip Strut for heavy industrial environments.
- The load rating is 450lbs. One through four step ladders have spring loaded casters that retract whenever weight is applied, immobilizing the ladder.
- Five step and up have our Safelock system.
Designed to the strict guidelines of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the regulations of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). Continuously being tested, improved, redesigned, and even customized through direct involvement with customers. Multiple manufacturing locations for lower freight costs, less damage, and quicker delivery.
Ships anywhere in the United States and Internationally.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377