SAF-T Rail Protection System
SAF-T Rail Protection SystemSAF-T Rail Protection System Features:
- 10,000 lb. load at 4 mph rating
- Simple layout with universal column
- Simple installation with all the hardware included
- Quick Ship program products will ship in 2 days
- Bright, OSHA yellow finish on columns
- Designed to AISC specifications
- Strong protection for mezzanines, in-plant offices, conveyors, water mains, valuable equipment and personnel
- Easy installation with all hardware included
- Bright, OSHA yellow powder coat finish
- Consistent on-time delivery ratings of 99% or higher
- Columns are 4" x 4" square tube manufactured from high strength steel.
- Baseplate is 10" x 10" square x 5/8" thick steel, and can be offset if needed.
- Rails are 10 gauge high-tensile steel formed into a two rib corrugated design with two secondary ribs.
- Anchors are, 5-1/2" screw anchors and hardware is A325 1/2".
- Triple, double, and single rail applications available.
- Lift out rail available for quick access to equipment.
- Rails available in lengths starting at 3' through 10' long.
- Easy installation with universal column, all hardware included.
|Model #||Description||Weight (lbs.)|
|C1||18" Column - Single Rail Application||31|
|C2||42" Column - Dual Rail Application||51|
|C3||42" Column - Triple Rail Application||51|
Need a lift to go with that for installation? Take a look at the MSL-10 Mini Scissor Lift with a 500 lbs. capacity.Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.