Rize Cubicle Information
RiZe Panel System offers almost complete design flexibility at an extremely affordable price. Industrial Manlifts (888)730-8377
Rize Cubicle InformationRiZe Panel System offers almost complete design flexibility at an extremely affordable price. For a fraction of what competing panel system cost, RiZe will convert your office space into an attractive and professional-looking modern business environment. You will be amazed at how inexpensively you can transform your entire office into an efficient and inspiring workspace with the RiZe panel system. RiZe is available in two vinyl colors (beige and gray) and two complementary desk finishes (cherry and maple). Additional fabric and vinyl colors and desk finishes are available by special request (with a 2-4 week lead time). But what really sets RiZe apart is that it is available with translucent textured polycarbonate panel tops, allowing natural light to enter your employee's workspaces while still giving them the privacy necessary to concentrate on their tasks. Or, for full privacy, RiZe is also available as fully vinyl-covered panels, or with optional accessories such as bulletin boards. The unique textured vinyl is not only attractive, it is easy to clean and matches almost any office decor. RiZe panels connect to each other easily, and can be completely assembled in minutes with no tools required. Not even a screwdriver is required to assemble (or disassemble) the RiZe panels, making reconfiguration a breeze. As your company grows, additional panels can be installed quickly and easily, with an absolute minimum of disruption to your workforce. RiZe panels system are also available with the additional flair of translucent curved outer corner pieces, for an even more striking ultra-modern look. RiZe panels have all the features required for the modern computer-based office. Wire management grommets pop in and out easily, keeping cables under control and out of sight. Each workstation unit comes with a matching desk, and the 6-foot workstations also include a 55106 Mobile File Pedestal with two drawers to keep your most-often-used files within easy reach. We have preconfigured RiZe for your most common office needs (e.g. 2x2, 2x3, etc), but do not feel limited! RiZe can be configured in an almost endless number of ways.
Panel cover removes instantly for fast access to data, voice & other wire connections
Two-way, three-way & four-way panel connections
Cables are easily concealed inside RiZe panels, keeping your workspace tidy.
Workstation ConfigurationsA workstation unit is a one 5-foot or 6-foot L-shaped desk with required panels to create a cubicle. Workstations unit panels are available in either 47" or 63" heights. Each Workstation configuration unit consists of:
- One Model 55196 desk (for 5 foot units) or 55177 desk (for 6 foot units)
- One Model 55106 mobile file pedestal (for 6 foot units only)
- 47" high or 63" high panels with either translucent tops or full vinyl covering
Available Vinyl Colors
Helpful Steps for Choosing Your RiZe Panel SystemWhen outfitting a panel system in your workspace, there are several decisions to be made. Luckily, these decisions are not difficult!
- Decide where you are going to install the system.
- Measure the dimensions of your workspace where the system will be installed.
- Determine how many stations you want (i.e. how many workstations or how many privacy stations).
- Decide if you want privacy stations, or full workstations, and the size of the privacy station or workstation. This depends on how many units you want to have, and the size of your space.
- Decide if you want to put units against the wall, or in the center of the room. For example, if you want a total of 6 units, you could have them positioned against the walls, using two separate 1x3 units; or you could position them in the center of the room using a 2x3 configuration. This decision largely depends on where the doors and windows are in your space, as well as the size of your space.
- Decide if you want 47" high or 63" high units.
- Decide if you want fully vinyl covered units, or translucent tops.
- Choose the color you want, either beige or gray.