Mechanically Actuated Horizontal Ball Screw Lift Table
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
Maintenance and Warranty
- IML offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable mechanical scisors lift.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the lift during inspection and routine maintenance
- Ball screw actuator design is simple and easy to inspect and maintain.
- Ball screw actuator is the least noisy of all mechanical actuators, providing a more tolerable and productive work environment.
- Programmable mechanical drive allows the lift to be called or sent to multiple pre-determined levels at a work station.
- Stopped elevations are maintained indefinitely - a critical asset for alignment and precision applications.
- Drive motors are rated for variable frequency drive control signals.
- Over-travel and Under-travel limit switches are mounted in the lift base frame to prevent the mechanical actuator from self-destrucing by overextending the actuator stroke.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safet
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.