Hydraulic Double Leaf Bascule Bridge
Hydraulic Double Leaf Bascule BridgeDurability and Quality
- Chrome plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins provide premium load strength and long life at hinge points.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Structural steel channels in the transfer bridge provide rigidity and stability under heavy axle loads, ensuring many years of trouble-free use.
- Chrome-plating improves rod durability and extends the life of cylinders and seals.
- Industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts provides assurance you've purchased the most reliable drawbridge in the industry and demonstrates that IML stands behind every dock product and loading platform sold.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication
- Heavy duty remote power unit with weather-proof cover is easily accessible for inspection and maintenance
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- One-touch operator controls automatically engage and disengage safety wings during raising and lowering sequences.
- Hydraulically operated bridge safety wings provide a stable and permanent structure for the bascule bridge to rest against during storage, relaxing the pressure in the hydraulic circuit.
- Non-skid surface minimizes unexpected slipping and loss of traction in wet operating conditions.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these bridges the most structurally sound bridge in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
|Model||Capacity (lbs#)||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Tilt (degrees)|