High Travel Personnel Work Platform Lifts
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- High-impact industrial bumpers, mounted in all four corners of the lift, absorb shock to on-board computers and electronics as the lift lands.
Maintenance and Warranty
- IML offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable platform lift.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Capillary tubes on all cylinders ensure leaked oil around cylinder seals is routed back to the oil reservoir.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strengh steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.
- Pre-wired duplex electrical outlet is mounted to the deck surface for use with electronics.
- Operator pushbuttons are pre-wired and mounted to the work platform.
- Removable snap chains are mounted across all operating sides to provide fall protection as well as optimum operator access to picking points outside the platform.
- Personnel guardrail system and swing gates with mechanical latches prevent operators from accidently stepping off an elevated lift.
- Non-slip walking surface prevent accidental slips.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
High Travel Personnel Work Platform Lifts Features:
|Model||Travel (inches)||Capacity (lbs#)||Lowered Height (inches)||Raised Height (inches)||Base Frame Width||Base Frame Length||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)|
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.