Heavy Industrial Coil Handling Cars
Durability and Quality
- Structural steel reinforcement in all top and lower frames ensures additional rigidity and resistance to twisting or bending of the unit under load.
- Heavy duty DEMAG gear motor drive extends the life of the transfer cars for years and years of rugged, reliable service.
- Minimum ¼ inch thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication
- Easy replacement of high strength wheel pockets minimizes downtime.
- IML offers an industry-best 2-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable equipment.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. To install, simply set the car on the track and connect electricity.
- Drive motors are rated for variable frequency drive control signals.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts (when applicable)
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.