The HB 135 JRT boom lift with 137 feet working height is part of the range of aerial work platforms / diesel telescoping platforms for people and material lifting.
- Sectional load : 992 lb (3 people) or 507 lb (2 people)
- Fly jib horizontal (150°) and vertical (140°) arc movement
- Max 65ft 7in horizontal outreach.
- Gradeability up to 40%.
- Hydraulic differential lock and 15 in ground clearance for improved rough terrain.
- Continuous 360° turntable rotation.
- Proportional and simultaneous controls for higher speed and accuracy.
- Robust, reliable and easy to maintain design.
|Working height||137ft 11in|
|Platform height||131ft 11in|
|Lift capacity (lb)||507 - 992 lb|
|Platform size||8ft 0in x 2ft 7in|
|Horizontal reach||65ft 7in|
|Height (stowed)||10ft 0in|
|Power source||62kW - 84hp|
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377