Dual Mast Work Platform
Dual Mast Work Platform Description:
Designed as a flexible manufacturing system for the aerospace and aircraft assembly MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul) industry, this platform is one of a pair used in a manufacturing cell. Each of the two platform systems can be manually positioned for use along the length of the product and then moved to another location in the manufacturing cell.
The lift system consists of two separate vertical masts and a platform which all utilize industrial casters for easy movement. The mast structures incorporate screw jacks for stabilizing the system once it is has been moved into a work position. PLC controlled, electrically powered screw drives on each mast are synchronized with encoders for smooth stable operation. The work platform can be wheeled into position between the two masts, locked into place and then raised. Safety harness attachment points are designed into the back railing along with electrical utilities and lighting for work processes.
Dual Mast Work Platform Specifications:
- Platform capacity 1500# Max. 300# maximum on rollouts
- Travel speed 8-15 F.P.M.
- Power source 480 volt, 3 phase, 60 Hz.
- Locking swivel casters on mast and platform
- Detachable roll-out floor sections (5), with 18” adjustable travel
- Auxiliary power connection (110 volt) with cord reel and lighting on platform
- Removable hand rails
- Base mounted stabilizer jacks
- Peg boards and tool tray for process equipment
Please contact Industrial Manlifts for specifications and RFQ's.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.