Aircraft Utility Maintenance Platform
Aircraft Utility Maintenance Platform is for aviation workers of all kinds. Running up and down steps all day to access several types of planes can be a bit tricky especially when it comes to preventing falls.
The Aircraft Utility Maintenance Platform is for aviation workers of all kinds. Running up and down steps all day to access several types of planes can be a bit tricky especially when it comes to preventing falls. It reaches variable heights smoothly with a manual hydraulic system. Self-adjusting slip-resistant steps with handrails allow workers to access several types of planes with differing heights.
The large 4 x 4 slip-resistant platform on the Aircraft Utility Maintenance Platform creates a roomy workspace while the guardrail system protects workers from stepping off the edge. Sturdy aluminum construction is lightweight, corrosion resistant and has a brick red powder coat finish. Casters allow for easy movement and positioning.
Aircraft Utility Maintenance Platform Specifications:
- Designed and constructed specifically for the demands and requirements of the aviation industry.
- Variable height platform with self-leveling stairs.
- 500 lb. capacity.
- 4 x 4 platform has a slip-resistant surface.
- Stairs have ridged design for slip-resistance.
- 42" high removable handrail system.
- Platform has padded edges help protect the contact surface from damage.
- 10" rigid casters on back and 10" swivel casters on front.
- Other optional wheel types and sizes available.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (727) 490-8839