Air Bag Pneumatic Scissor Lift Table
Air Bag Pneumatic Scissor Lift TableDurability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Structural steel support in upper and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting/bending of the lift under load.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- Direct acting air bags deliver more power than air actuators.
- IML offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable scissor lift.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the lift during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Heavy duty Firestone air bag actuators provide many years or reliable, maintenance-free service.
- Air bag actuators and lift rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.
- Ergonomic scissors lifts minimize reaching and bending while loading and unloading pallets, reducing worker fatigue and back injury by keeping work within their ergonomic "power zone."
- Simply connect shop air supply using the quick-disconnect air fitting to begin using.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows greater on and off load flexibility and increases total ergonomic range
- Fixed flow control mounted directly to the air actuator controls the descent of the lift platform in the unlikely event of a sudden hose or air bag rupture.
- Base rollers are captured for improved load stability and operator safety.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
|Model||Travel (inches)||Capacity (lbs#)||Lowered Height (inches)||Raised Height (inches)||Base Frame Width||Base Frame Length||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)|