XLR Hydraulic Scissor Lift Table
XLR Hydraulic Scissor Lift TableDurability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/2-inch-thick steel platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Solid steel legs and added stiffeners provide overall stability and straight, repeatable roller tracking as the lift raises and lowers.
- IML offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable scissors lift.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Maintenance-free bearings at pivot points require no lubrication.
- Vertically-mounted cylinders are easily accessed for inspection and maintenance.
- Sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- High-strength steel rollers are easily replaced, minimizing downtime.
- Hydraulic power unit is located at the end of the base frame for easy access during inspection and repair.
- An industry-low 4-inch reach-over the sides of the lift keeps all work within the ergonomic "power zone."
- 1/2-inch collapsed height increases the total ergonomic range - minimizing bending and improving worker productivity.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation requires only that the lift be lagged to the floor and connected to electricity.
- Near-zero lowered height is easily accessed by pallet jacks and other wheeled loads, making costly permanent concrete pits unnecessary.
- Hinged ramp at the front of the lift also serves as a toe guard, keeping toes clear of the ground-level platform as it lands on the floor.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
|Model||Travel (inches)||Capacity (lbs#)||Lowered Height||Raised Height||Minimum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)|