Tork Non-Intrusive Tilter
Tork Non-Intrusive Tilter
Durability and Quality
- Tilt mechanism rollers are captured within structural steel channels to provide excellent load stability.
- High impact, spiral wound bearings at every pivot point provide maintenance-free, rugged resistance to abrasion and impact/uneven loads.
- Structural cross-members at every pinned joint in the tilt mechanism assembly minimizes leg deflection due to twisting or spreading under high or uneven loading.
- All hydraulic cylinders contain two-piece, self-aligning piston rods that transmit minimal side forces to the cylinder hinges/pins, significantly reducing wear.
- Structural steel channels in all upper and lower frames provide additional rigidity and resistance to twisting and bending of the lift under load.
- Solid steel mechanism structure provides optimal overall stability and straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the unit tilts.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- IML offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable tilter.
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Low pressure hydraulic circuit extends the life of all hydraulic components and puts less stress on the electric motor.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Non-intrusive design minimizes floorspace requirements for the operator.
- Low collapsed height increases total ergonomic range.
- Unique, automatic spring-return system forces unloaded platforms to lower faster
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the unit to the ground and connecting to electricity.
- Non-intrusive design keeps the load centered over the base frame of the lift at all times.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.2 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Tilters
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
Tork Non-Intrusive Tilter Features:
|Model||Travel (inches)||Capacity (lbs#)||Lowered Height (inches)||Raised Height (inches)||Base Frame Width||Base Frame Length||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)||Tilt (degrees)|
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.