The SeriesC Fixed Ladder Cage are one-piece welded assemblies designed for attachment to existing fixed ladders up to 20" wide. A wide range of standard lengths is offered with custom sizes available. To determine the proper length, the bottom of the cage should begin 7 ' to 8' from the floor and extend to 42" above the landing surface (except for hatchways).
- Series C cages are designed in compliance with OSHA Standard 1910.27.
- Standard cage lengths are available from 7 ' 6" to 27 ' 6".
- Cages are crated for shipping protection.
- Wider bottom flare openings are provided for easy entry.
- One-piece all welded steel.
- Powder coated with high gloss polyester powder. Pick your color from 11 stock choices. Stainless steel and hot dip galvanized coating can be quoted.
A Modular version is available, please contact us for more information.
Shipping anywhere in the United States and Internationally.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377