Series DWP Rolling Work Platform
The Series DWP Rolling Work Platform has steps on both ends and is commonly used to work alongside large machinery to enable descent or ascent from both sides of the ladder.
- Climbing angle is 59 degrees.
- The ladder is powder coated with high gloss powder.
- Pick your color from our 11 stock choices.
- The steps are 7" deep, with platform sizes ranging from 48" to 84".
- Grip Strut tread is standard.
- The load rating is 800lbs.
- Ladders ship set-up with handrails shipped disassembled to prevent damage.
Designed to the strict guidelines of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the regulations of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). Continuously being tested, improved, redesigned, and even customized through direct involvement with customers. Multiple manufacturing locations for lower freight costs, less damage, and quicker delivery.
Ships anywhere in the United States and Internationally.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377