Series 35 Double High Scissor Lift Tables
Series 35 Double High Scissor Lift TablesFlexibility and Ease of Use
- Smaller lift footprints allows workers to stand closer to the product, and minimizes the amount of floor space required for a given vertical travel
- More models and standard options than any other competitive lift table allows for easy customization to meet your specific needs.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the lift to the ground and connecting electricity.
- Single-piece, steel reinforced legs and a 1/4- to 3/8-inch-thick steel platform make for extremely solid construction and easy adaptability.
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel leg and added stiffeners provide optimal overall stability and straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the lift raises and lowers.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
- Double set of scissors legs provides added load stability and worker safety.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- ANSI MH29.1 - Safety Requirements for Industrial Scissors Lifts
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high-strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- IML offers an industry-best 2 year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable lift.
|Model||Travel (inches)||Capacity (lbs#)||Lowered Height (inches)||Raised Height (inches)||Base Frame Width||Base Frame Length||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)|