Series 2600 Rolling Ladder
The 2600 Series is designed to withstand more abuse that is encountered in high traffic or industrial environments.
- The ladders ship disassembled and have a 50 degree climbing angle.
- The added feature of this product is larger 1¼" diameter tubing used in the base and in the vertical back panel.
- Rated at 450 lb. capacity.
- The steps are 7" deep, with 12" top step standard and an optional 24" deep platform is available.
- The series is offered in nine to fifteen step models. 1
- 2-step and taller ladders ship skid mounted.
- The ladder is powder coated with high gloss powder.
- Pick your color from our 11 stock choices.
- Tread selections are Performa tread for highest slip resistance, expanded metal mesh or Grip Strut for heavy industrial environments.
- Safelock system is standard on all ladders.
Designed to the strict guidelines of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the regulations of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). Continuously being tested, improved, redesigned, and even customized through direct involvement with customers. Multiple manufacturing locations for lower freight costs, less damage, and quicker delivery.
Ships anywhere in the United States and Internationally.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377