Pit Mounted Truck Leveler
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000-psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Thick steel reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and extends life of the platform deck.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
Maintenance and Warranty
- IML offers a 1-year warranty on all parts as a promise that you've purchased the industry's most reliable lift.
- Efficient and highly serviceable hydraulic power unit reduces downtime.
- Simple Up/Down pushbutton operation.
- Wheel locator simplifies truck positioning.
- Cutout for truck restraint device ensures simple integration.
- Solid steel side skirts protect openings and pinch points.
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized standards:
- NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
- ASTM - A36 - Structural Steel Standard
- ANSI Z535 - Safety Labeling Requirements
- AWS D.1 - Welding Standards
- Applicable portions of OSHA 29CFR1910 - General workplace safety
Pit Mounted Truck Leveler Features:
|Model||Travel (inches)||Capacity (lbs#)||Lowered Height (inches)||Raised Height (inches)||Maximum Platform Width||Maximum Platform Length||Shipping Weight Approx# (lbs#)|
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.