Military Aircraft Systems
Safety At Every Level
IML’ loading platforms let your workers safely perform maintenance on the air frame – even in those hard-to-reach areas. With this military aircraft system it’s possible to replace the need for several types of stands and ladders. Self-propelled maintenance stands have an on-board engine. The drive system has full steering capabilities and “creep mode" for close positioning to the aircraft. Platform has a scissors lift with integrated slip-resistant stairs and adjustable upper level platforms. Fixed anchor tie off points for fall arrest systems. Removable handrails allow for adjustments to achieve access to various air frame locations.
One System Does It All
- Durable steel construction.
- Loading platform is self-propelled for easy positioning.
- Integrated stairs.
- Removable handrails.
- No need for heavy equipment to move or lift the unit.
- Upper level platforms are adjustable so authorized personnel can access areas that require maintenance or inspection.
- Tie off points for attaching fall arrest systems.
Industrial Manlifts is YOUR total aerial access solution provider. We can customize any aerial access solution for any project.
Operators standing by, (888) 730-8377.