The McDonnell Douglas MD-80 De-Icing Ladders was designed to meet FAR 121.629 papa C for operation in icing conditions.
McDonnell Douglas MD-80 De-Icing Ladders Specifications:
- Lightweight 6000 series aluminum alloy construction for maximum strength with minimum weight
- Heavy-duty rail rubber bumper pads help protect fuselage and hatch from damage.
- 4" deep slip- resistant ribbed steps for a more comfortable work surface.
- Oversized swivel safety shoes with heavy-duty skid- resistant rubber treads.
- Ladder can be customized to service a particular aircraft.
- Can be repaired in the field with manufacturer supplied replaceable parts.
- 300 lb. duty rating .
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377