KC135 Aircraft Maintenance Platform Full Docking System
KC135 Aircraft Maintenance Platform Full Docking System for the KC135 air frame that allows full access to the elevated areas of the aircraft. The system is designed to allow employees to walk the entire perimeter of the aircraft and access any point without having to travel up and down stairs (with the tail dock as an exception).
[gallery columns="2" link="none" ids="41690,41689"]
KC135 Aircraft Maintenance Platform Full Docking System Features:
- Aluminum/Steel hybrid construction
- Aluminum slide plates at vertical stabilizer for fit up against fuselage/vertical stabilizer
- Tow bars for moving the units far distances
- Screw jacks to lock platform in place during use
- Crown face high capacity casters
- Rubber bumper material at potential contact points
- 12 person capacity (6 person per level)
- Traction tread walking/working surfaces
- 50º forward descent staircases at multiple access points
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job.
Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377