BA435 Air Compressors
The BA435 Air Compressors includes an internal oil pump for increased lubrication over that of splash lubrication compressors. Industrial Manlifts (888) 730-8377
BA435 Air CompressorsBA435 Air Compressors Features: Proven performance and reliability for the mechanic's truck industry. At the heart of the system is an aluminum, single stage, V4, pressure lubricated reciprocating air compressor. Fully assembled in the U.S.A., the aluminum compressor assembly offers lighter weight and higher thermal efficiency than cast iron compressor assemblies. The BA435 Air Compressors includes an internal oil pump for increased lubrication over that of splash lubrication compressors. The compressor is direct coupled to a 10 GPM gear-type hydraulic driven motor, no need to replace and tension belts when time is of the essence! Routine maintenance items are accessible without the removal of the canopy.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Integrated hydraulic system cooler
- Integrated solenoid and relief valve
- 2 VDC fan assembly
- Heavy-duty filtration
- 200 lbs. dry weight is half that of competitive brands
- Aluminum enclosure is rust-resistant
- NEW two-year warranty for the compressor assembly
- Single-stage, 4-cylinder piston
- 35 CFM @ 100 PSI (150 PSI max.) @ 1,400 RPM
- Hydraulic flow @ 1,400 RPM: 10 GPM
- Weight (dry): 200 lbs.
- Dimensions: 26.5″ L x 19 1/8″ H x 19 3/4″ W (add 2 5/8″ to height for air filter cap)