B4 Maintenance Platform NSN 1730-01-596-9017
B4 Maintenance Platform NSN 1730-01-596-9017 multi level access work platforms are a safer alternative to ordinary ladders and provide access to places.
B4 Maintenance Platform NSN 1730-01-596-9017Multi level work platforms are regarded as the safest means of temporary access for working at a height. The B4 Maintenance Platform NSN 1730-01-596-9017 is one of the most indispensable equipment in Aviation industry and has been at the forefront of usage for decades now. The hydraulic pump of the platform facilitates quick and easy adjustment of the height for multi level access. Elegantly designed yet easy-to-use, this unit can be positioned, raised and lowered by a single person. It provides fall-protection and augments safety of the personnel during work.
B4 Maintenance Platform NSN 1730-01-596-9017 Specifications
- It features a self-contained hydraulic system that can be operated manually
- Capacity – 500 lbs.
- It doesn’t need electricity and can be operated anywhere.
- The top platform of size 36″ x 82″ with diamond plate surface that is large enough to suit your requirements.
- Outside parameter is 43″ x 88″
- Base size is 54″ x 88″, with a total weight of 1,150 lbs.
- 42″ high handrails with midrail and toeboards.
- 8″ rigid casters on back and 8″ swivel on front
- The platform has padded edges for protection at contact areas.
- Toe bar facilitates easy transportation from one place to another.