AN2551 Aircraft Plug
AN2551 Aircraft Plug Features:
- 3 PIN NATO AN2551 standard plugs are made of strong polycarbonate.
- Patented plug.
- Construction screws together in minutes.
- Sleeves are solid copper, silver plated. With solenoid pin.
- Corrosion proof. Polycarbonate plugs are stronger and resist to higher temperature, voltage and amperage.
- Mates with AN2552-3A external power receptacle.
- Performance and dimensions to ISO 461 (BS4G173:1985) and appropriate MOD (Air) and NSN Standards , (0.7 kg)
- Cable assemblies manufactured to customer requirements avialable.
- Made of polycarbonate, hardness 13800psi, max. recommended cable for '0' AWG (53 mm2) .
- Glass transition temperature of about 150 °C.
- Average change in Resistance after 100 dry cycles: < 2µΩ.
- Maximum 1600A based on the resistance this would give less than a .1V drop per contact.
[caption id="attachment_43582" align="aligncenter" width="215"]
AN2551 Aircraft Plug[/caption]
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job.
Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377.