All-Purpose Aviation Maintenance Ladder
Protect workers from harmful falls by providing the proper aviation access equipment. The aluminum all-purpose aviation maintenance ladders are AML approved for use on aircrafts. Accessible from both sides plus the wide leg stance supported by stretchers provides added stability. Casters and the lightweight yet durable aluminum construction make moving the ladder around the tarmac a breeze. This popular ladder is a must-have for any fall prevention arsenal.
Dependable, Sturdy and Stable
All-Purpose Aviation Maintenance Ladder Specifications:
- Aluminum alloy construction for corrosion resistance, maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Large 1-1/2" wide aluminum angled feet have heavy-duty skid-resistant rubber treads to keep ladder in place.
- 4" deep slip-resistant ribbed steps add comfort and safety.
- Meets and/or exceeds all applicable OSHA requirements as we interpret them and/or ANSI standard for type 1A, 300 lb. duty rating.
- Can be customized for a particular aircraft.
- Repair in the field with manufacturer supplied replaceable parts.
- Optional 1" square aluminum handrail and safety chain package available.
- Cast Durapad feet are also optional.
Industrial Man Lifts is your aerial access solution provider. We can customize any product for any size job. Operators always standing by, (888) 730-8377